TGIF: 'Tis the Season to Shop Local and Support Our Community!
Happy Friday after a short work week for many!
Early summer this year, I spent a couple of happy hours browsing, and buying, in ‘The Mulberry Bush’ - a delightful, well stocked independent book store in Parksville. On recently preparing to read one of my Parksville purchases, I found the store’s bookmark inside and want to share what it said.
Thanks for shopping at your local independent bookstore - HERE’S WHAT YOU JUST DID!
- you kept dollars in our community
- you embraced what makes us unique
- you created local jobs
- you contributed to the tax base
- you supported our local schools
- you created more choice
- you took advantage of our expertise
- you supported local & BC authors
- you made us a destination
- you helped our community gifting program
ANNUAL REALTORS BLANKET DRIVE - Please bring any blankets, quilts etc, warm winter jackets, scarves, gloves, new socks and underwear to our office, Re/max Sabre (Westwood south of Lougheed) or Re/max All Points on Austin. They will be distributed within our own community to help keep more people warm & dry this winter. Any questions, please call us at 604-936-7653.
No matter the season, as always we have you covered! Enjoy your weekend.
-Michelle, Sheila and Shane
« Back to All News